* ps2epsi not working?
@ 2001-08-27  7:30 Frank Wuebbeling
From: Frank Wuebbeling @ 2001-08-27  7:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

I'm not sure wheter this is a problem only in my installation, sorry if it
is. I tried to call "ps2epsi" but received an argument error for sed
(expression #2, char 15: Extra characters after command), no matter which
postscript file I wanted to convert. It turns out that in the skript
/usr/bin/ps2epsi as installed by the ghostscript package, there is a space
missing at the start of line 66. Inserting the space solved the problem. No
idea how the space got lost, in the UNIX version of ps2epsi it is present.

My version information for the ghostscript package is 6.51-1.

Frank

* ps2epsi not working?
@ 2001-09-08  6:03 ` David Starks-Browning
From: David Starks-Browning @ 2001-09-08  6:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Frank Wuebbeling; +Cc: cygwin

On Monday 27 Aug 01, Frank Wuebbeling writes:
> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure wheter this is a problem only in my installation, sorry if it
> is. I tried to call "ps2epsi" but received an argument error for sed

Did you check the mailing list archives?  Does this solve your
problem?

< http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2001-08/msg01003.html >

Regards,
David

* Re: ps2epsi not working?
@ 2001-09-08  6:07   ` Frank Wuebbeling
From: Frank Wuebbeling @ 2001-09-08  6:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Starks-Browning; +Cc: Frank Wuebbeling, cygwin

David Starks-Browning schrieb:
> Did you check the mailing list archives?  Does this solve your
> problem?
Sorry, I did, but I must have missed that one:
> < http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2001-08/msg01003.html >
That's exactly the same thing.

Frank