I encountered a segmentation fault from "size -f" (as run through cygport) when trying to build a package. The stackdump and cygcheck output is attached. I can provide ar archive file that causes the problem if requested; it's 1.9M large. The problem goes away with the previous version of binutils (2.22.51-2). Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to troubleshoot. I'm going to try building binutils to get a gdb backtrace, but there's no instructions in the source package about how it's built for Cygwin. -- David Rothenberger ---- daveroth@acm.org "What the scientists have in their briefcases is terrifying." -- Nikita Khrushchev