On 07/17/2013 12:32 AM, Fedin Pavel wrote: > Hello! > >> Okay, well I agree that this sounds like a good solution. For now you >> have a workaround, and I'll be glad to consider a patch if you submit >> one. > > Please take it. This is my experimental implementation which appears to be > simpler than i suggested. You should probably submit this patch upstream to bug-gnulib@gnu.org, so that other clients of argp will also be able to benefit from it. -- Eric Blake eblake redhat com +1-919-301-3266 Libvirt virtualization library http://libvirt.org