* package update for cygwin CMake
@ 2014-07-13  4:17 Marco Atzeri
From: Marco Atzeri @ 2014-07-13  4:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin, bill.hoffman

Bill,
are you planning to update the cygwin package any time soon ?

Please not that the 32bit is still at
cmake-2.8.9-2 version
while last upstream 2.9.x version is 2.9.12.

Thanks in advance
Marco Atzeri

* Re: package update for cygwin CMake
@ 2014-09-23  6:52 Tony Kelman
From: Tony Kelman @ 2014-09-23  6:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

> today we are in the situation that
> 32 bit has cmake-2.8.9-2
> 64 bit has cmake-2.8.11.2-1 that was not
> uploaded by Bill if I remember right
> and the 64bit version surely need at least one patch,
> that I am aware of.
>
> Bill,
> I would appreciate to see both version at 2.8.12.2.
> Could you take care or we should consider the package orphan ?

Bump. Any update from the cmake maintainer? Upstream is at 3.0.2 now.

I'm looking at the cygport and its patches for the 64 bit package.
I think that package was NMU'd by Yaakov last year? One of the patches
is ruby-related, another perl-related, and the last has to do with
case-sensitivity and path handling. If I don't hear anything I'll
have a look at whether they still apply cleanly to latest upstream
sources and see how building goes.

-Tony