On 01/13/2017 06:23 PM, Steven Penny wrote: > On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 08:46:43, Eric Blake wrote: >> Is the problem in libreadline7 or in bash? The newer bash requires the >> newer readline, but if the problem is in readline proper, then the newer >> readline plus the older bash would reproduce it. > > 1. new readline, new bash = bad > > 2. new readline, old bash = bad Okay, so you've isolated the problem to readline. In all likelihood, it is an unintentional upstream regression; now we need to figure out what is causing the change in behavior. > > 3. old readline, new bash: > >> Entry Point Not Found Expected. New bash requires the new readline (as I already stated). -- Eric Blake eblake redhat com +1-919-301-3266 Libvirt virtualization library http://libvirt.org