On 1/28/2016 00:33, Achim Gratz wrote: > JonY writes: >> vtv was removed because there is no equivalent for 4.x, release notes >> coming soon. > > Jon Turney had already provided an empty libvtv0 package for those > versions so the dependecies for gcc-4 and gcc-5 could be merged. We > were just missing the fact that libcloog-isl4 and the dependent libisl10 > was also missing. These are the two dependencies you'd need to add in > the appropriate REQUIRES in order for both the current and test gcc > packages to coexist without manual package selection. > I wasn't aware of that, I will update the setup.hints soon.