Le 09/03/2016 10:14, Mark Geisert a écrit : > Marc Rechte wrote: >> Hello, >> >> Trying to set RFC2307 accounts, using unix schema in >> /etc/nsswitch.conf. > [...] > > Your original post of this material was answered about 30 minutes > after your post. Kindly follow up there... > > https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2016-03/msg00076.html Sorry, I did not get that answer emailed to me (some confusion during the subscription). I am not clear with answer given by Corinna. The idea behind RFC2307, imho is to have a consistent UID/GID between systems which have joined a domain. This is what we achieved in our domain, where a user login into whatever Linux box, gets the same uid/gid. One would expect the same behaviour in cygwin (on a joined machine), wouldn't he ? Thanks