On 04/19/2016 03:39 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote: >> BTW: My machine is Windows Server 2008, yesterday I also run the Windows >> update procedure before I notified the chmod error. >> A months ago, I had to migrate to the new AD account. The cygwin was >> installed using my old account, which is deleted now. Is it possible that >> the query to AD runs under my old account? > That's a good question. The problem is that I can't see *why* the > requests fail. This bugs me since failing LookupAccountSid calls should > result in a debug message when running strace. > > Do you have changed your /etc/nsswitch.conf file by any chance? No I did not. All lines are commented out there. > > Would you mind to create strace output of the command `id'? See attachment Tomas