On 8/20/2016 02:59, Tony Kelman wrote: >> The -2 build already includes the patch on the 66655 link. > > Whoops, sorry I missed that, I accidentally downloaded the 5.4.0-1 src > package and build from that. > > Another Julia developer also hit this and we're tracking it at > https://github.com/JuliaLang/julia/issues/18123 with a bit more > information. > > Now that I got this to happen from an opensuse cross-compile this > looks like it's a GCC problem rather than specific to what version > cygwin has packaged, so I'll wait until we find out more. Will you > see any mingw-labeled bugs on the GCC tracker, or should we > specifically cc you? > Please CC me, thanks.