Hi, I installed cygwin in my PC. After that, I also wanted to install "The Jam utility" (http://www.perforce.com/jam/jam.html). I encountered some problems and the reason is because the PATH variable (printenv PATH) contains some Windows-based directories (like: /usr/X11R6/bin:/cygdrive/c/Programes Files/Common Files/Symbian/Tools) I tried to run "jam.exe" and the error was "This application has failed because cygwin1.dll was not found. Re-installing the appication may fix this problem" Any suggestion how to remove the space character from the PATH variable? Thank you for your time Octavian