* Where can I get cygwin 1.1.8 full distribution...
@ 2002-02-26 14:08 Pinard, Jeffrey (CM Toolsmith)
From: Pinard, Jeffrey (CM Toolsmith) @ 2002-02-26 14:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'cygwin@cygwin.com'

My company is using the cygwin 1.1.8 distribution and I didn't save the 1.1.8
distribution, plus I had never downloaded the source for all the tools.

I was wondering if there still existed a mirror site or cygnus site that had
a full distribution, including sources, for 1.1.8.

BTW - No we aren't ready to use the 1.3.x.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Jeffrey Pinard
CM Toolsmith

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-02-26 21:35 UTC | newest]