From: Thomas Wolff <towo@towo.net>
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: Dragging from explorer to cygwin terminal is not putting the path into the terminal
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2019 07:10:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Am 08.06.2019 um 02:52 schrieb Academy OfFetishes:
> That's interesting.  Well my sync settings already seems to be off, but
> when I was having issues, it was working just like you described.
>
> I'm not sure if I'm supposed to create a new Mintty issue or wait for
> Thomas to reply.
1. Please note that this list has a no-top-posting policy. (Respond
below the text you're referring to.)
2. Latest comments are suggesting this may not be a mintty issue.
3. I can only reply if there is a clear question or issue presented.
Even though I noticed the issue once myself, there is still no
"reproducible test case".