On 2017-07-26 03:08, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > On Jul 26 08:49, Thomas Wolff wrote: >> It would be good to keep wcwidth/wcswidth in sync with the installed >> Unicode data version (package unicode-ucd). >> Currently it seems to be hard-coded (in newlib/libc/string/wcwidth.c); >> it refers to Unicode 5.0 while installed Unicode data suggest 9.0 would >> be used. >> I can provide some scripts to generate the respective tables if desired. >> Thomas > > If you can update the newlib files this way and send matching patches > to the newlib list, this would be highly appreciated. Thomas, I just updated unicode-ucd to 10.0 for this purpose. -- Yaakov