Hi Corinna, Am 05.05.2020 um 10:54 schrieb Corinna Vinschen: > Therefore it might be a good idea to bump the default for these > Cygwin-related headers to at least 0x0600. > > Setting them to 0x0602 sounds like a good idea, but as long as we didn't > drop Vista or W7 support it might be premature. > > Btw., checking Cygwin sources for Vista and W7-specific code, it turned > out that actually very few lines of code handle Vista or W7-specific > workarounds. The advantage of removing the code is pretty minor, so I > didn't push the changes. While it's a bad idea to keep Vista and W7 > running (at least attached to the internet), we can support them a while > longer. I would expect support for Windows 7 as long as the Micsrosoft ESU program is active. Cheers Rainer