cygwin: Today, I did a fresh install of Cygwin 64-bit on a recently built (and fully updated) Windows 7 Professional 64-bit computer. When I run the command: cpan local::lib One core goes to 100% and the program hangs indefinitely. When I run the command: cpan I see an endless stream of: Press SPACE and ENTER to disable ftp Press SPACE and ENTER to disable ftp Press SPACE and ENTER to disable ftp ... Pressing SPACE, ENTER, and/or SPACE+ENTER has no effect. My cygcheck.out is attached. Any suggestions? David