* "error 0" from bash?
       [not found] ` <16:24*/G=Kjell/S=Myksvoll/OU=kjeller/O=fou/PRMD=telenor/ADMD=TELEMAX/C=no/"@MHS>
@ 1997-10-15  7:25   ` Kjell.Myksvoll
From: Kjell.Myksvoll @ 1997-10-15  7:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-win32

Hello,

After ugrading with Sergey Okhapkin's latest coolview "patch", bash
prints the message "D:\home\kjellm/.bashrc: error 0" and quits reading
the ~/.bashrc file. (There is nothing wrong with the rc file, since
the same thing happens when every line in it is commented out.)

Any suggestions to what might be wrong?

(I'm using gnuwin32 on a NT 4.0 installation.)

best regards,
kjell m.
-

* Re: "error 0" from bash?
       [not found] ` <16:24*/G=Kjell/S=Myksvoll/OU=kjeller/O=fou/PRMD=telenor/ADMD=TELEMAX/C=no/"@MHS>
@ 1997-10-16 17:16   ` Michael Hirmke
From: Michael Hirmke @ 1997-10-16 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-win32

Hi Kjell.Myksvoll,

>Hello,
>
>After ugrading with Sergey Okhapkin's latest coolview "patch", bash
>prints the message "D:\home\kjellm/.bashrc: error 0" and quits reading
>the ~/.bashrc file. (There is nothing wrong with the rc file, since
>the same thing happens when every line in it is commented out.)
>
>Any suggestions to what might be wrong?

You didn't read the hints on Sergey's homepage.
You have to use binary mounts and change line breaks from DOS to U*ix
style.

>(I'm using gnuwin32 on a NT 4.0 installation.)
>
>best regards,
>kjell m.

Bye.
Michael.
--
Michael Hirmke           | Telefon +49 (911) 557999
Georg-Strobel-Strasse 81 | FAX     +49 (911) 557664
-