* RE: how to stop auto logout?
@ 1999-04-08 17:37 v - CN Michael James
From: v - CN Michael James @ 1999-04-08 17:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'DJ Delorie', v - CN Michael James; +Cc: cygwin

> From:	DJ Delorie [SMTP:dj@delorie.com]
> Sent:	Thursday, April 08, 1999 5:35 PM
> To:	vmjames@punchnetworks.com
> Cc:	cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com
> Subject:	Re: how to stop auto logout?

@ 1999-04-30 18:32 ` v - CN Michael James
From: v - CN Michael James @ 1999-04-30 18:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'DJ Delorie', v - CN Michael James; +Cc: cygwin

> From:	DJ Delorie [SMTP:dj@delorie.com]
> Sent:	Thursday, April 08, 1999 5:35 PM
> To:	vmjames@punchnetworks.com
> Cc:	cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com
> Subject:	Re: how to stop auto logout?
>

> Make sure the TMOUT variable isn't set.
>
> http://www.delorie.com/gnu/docs/bash/bashref_58.html

* RE: how to stop auto logout?
@ 1999-04-30 18:32 ` v - CN Michael James
From: v - CN Michael James @ 1999-04-30 18:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'DJ Delorie'; +Cc: cygwin

The "Cygwin B20" icon is linked to C:\cygnus\cygwin-b20\cygnus.bat,
which appears to bring up GNU bash, version 2.02.1(2)-release
(i586-pc-cygwin32).

I don't know if my problem is specific to this version of bash
except that I never had this problem on my Linux machine.

Any tips?

From: v - CN Michael James @ 1999-04-30 18:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com'

My Cygwin B20 deal on Windows NT logs me out when it decides
I've been inactive too long.  This is extremely annoying,
especially since I am already annoyed at having to use a
Microsoft-infected computer.  Can someone tell me how to
stop this?  I tried looking in the FAQ.

* Re: how to stop auto logout?
@ 1999-04-30 18:32   ` DJ Delorie
From: DJ Delorie @ 1999-04-30 18:32 UTC (permalink / raw)