On 2017-12-01 08:05, Frank Fesevur wrote: > $ make html > Makefile:12: *** The 'sphinx-build' command was not found. Make sure > you have Sphinx installed, then set the SPHINXBUILD environment > variable to point to the full path of the 'sphinx-build' executable. > Alternatively you can add the directory with the executable to your > PATH. If you don't have Sphinx installed, grab it from > http://sphinx-doc.org/. Stop. > > I tried to reinstall the python2-sphinx package from setup.exe but > without any success. > > Indeed, in /bin there is no sphinx-build or sphinx-quickstart. Like our other current Python packages, the binaries are now in the python3 package: $ cygcheck -p sphinx-build Found 2 matches for sphinx-build python-sphinx-1.2.3-1 - python-sphinx: Python documentation generator (installed binaries and support files) python3-sphinx-1.6.5-1 - python3-sphinx: Python documentation generator -- Yaakov