Hi, I'm writing an application in C that's increasingly dependent on the POSIX APIs and would like to use the Cygwin DLL to help port it to Windows. I currently use MinGW-w64 but foresee that will stop being sufficient eventually. I want to do this using only free software without a Windows installation. A GNU/Linux to Cygwin cross compiler doesn't seem available, at least on Debian. Cygwin also fails to run under Wine. I'm not interested in the Cygwin userspace, I just need the POSIX layer. Aside from booting up a ReactOS VM, is there a more clean way to do what I seek to do? Thanks, John