* What is the proper mailing list for server issues?
@ 2017-04-21 11:42 Greywolf
From: Greywolf @ 2017-04-21 11:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hello,

I am having a server issue that neither I nor my ISP seem to be able to
resolve with regards to connecting to Cygwin.com -- namely, only from my
house, I get a 403 Forbidden.

I've been round with my ISP and they are unable to reproduce the issue;
the response I get from here is "contact your ISP".  So who do I contact
about this?  Not being able to automagically fetch the mirror list is
annoying, and not being able to reach the site to see about updates and
such is similarly so.

Regards,

				--*greywolf;