* RE: new questions
@ 2001-10-24 20:49 john smith
From: john smith @ 2001-10-24 20:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kevin.schnitzius; +Cc: cygwin

how'd you do it? were you able to make it into an *.exe file? I can compile
hello world.c but it's not that simple program that I want to port...(iptraf
or maybe fping)

thanks

* Re: new questions
@ 2001-10-24 23:16 ` Gerrit P. Haase
From: Gerrit P. Haase @ 2001-10-24 23:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: john smith; +Cc: cygwin

Hallo john,

Am 2001-10-25 um 05:49 schriebst du:

> how'd you do it? were you able to make it into an *.exe file? I can compile
> hello world.c but it's not that simple program that I want to port...(iptraf
> or maybe fping)

Look at the Archives of Mike Hirmke if there is s.th. of interest,
there is a link at the top cygwin website "Franken Archives moved".

HTH.

Ciao,

Gerrit P. Haase                            mailto:gp@familiehaase.de
--
=^..^=

* RE: new questions
@ 2001-10-24 18:15 Kevin Schnitzius
From: Kevin Schnitzius @ 2001-10-24 18:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'john smith', cygwin

http://netgroup-serv.polito.it/winpcap/

I had this running with Cygwin on a W2K machine but have since blown away
that machine.  YMMV.

Kevin