Hi, I am trying to get cron to execute a bash script at a certain time, but it is not doing so. The script itself works well, but it doesn't seem to want to run when i set it up as a cron job. The same thing happens when I try to do something simple like output a timestamp to a text file each minute. This is a fresh install. Additionally, the line in my crontab is identical to that in the crontab on my bsd machine. I used cron_diagnose.sh, but it said my install was fine, with the exception of a little issue with sendmail, which I tried to correct with a symlink to a working mailer. Please find attached the output file from cygcheck. I would be grateful for any help I can get. Hopefully somebody can point me in the right direction. Thanks, Imran Merali