* Another location question: Has anyone ported "id-utils" to NT?
@ 1999-06-24 12:25 Karr, David
From: Karr, David @ 1999-06-24 12:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'cygwin'

Has "id-utils" been ported to NT yet?  Should I just try to get "egcs"
installed so I can build it myself?

* Re: Another location question: Has anyone ported "id-utils" to NT?
@ 1999-06-24 17:56 ` tbisp
From: tbisp @ 1999-06-24 17:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Karr, David; +Cc: 'cygwin'

Karr, David wrote:

> Has "id-utils" been ported to NT yet?  Should I just try to get "egcs"
> installed so I can build it myself?

I got 3.2c and 3.2d(current test version) running with only minor
problems (mostly to do with the regex problem). Mail me if ya want a copy
of 3.2d

--
AJ Reins
current e-mail address: tbisp@uswest.net (subject to change with out

* Re: Another location question: Has anyone ported "id-utils" to NT?
@ 1999-06-30 22:10   ` tbisp
From: tbisp @ 1999-06-30 22:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Karr, David; +Cc: 'cygwin'

@ 1999-06-30 22:10 ` Karr, David