* fail to install cygwin. please help.
@ 2002-07-11  4:52 Dmitry Medvedev
From: Dmitry Medvedev @ 2002-07-11  4:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

good day to all. I tried to instal the cygin from the local directory but
the setup constantly fails at the stage when it installs the
/usr/man/man1/cpio.1

I've got two questions at the moment:
1. how this can be fixed
2. where can I get all the files needed for the installation to succeed
without the need to use the "install/download from the Internet" option. It
would be great if I could download the required files via my best :-)
downloader.

Thanks in advance,
                            Dmitry.

* Re: fail to install cygwin. please help.
@ 2002-07-11  4:56 ` Pavel Tsekov
From: Pavel Tsekov @ 2002-07-11  4:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dmitry Medvedev; +Cc: cygwin

Hello Dmitry,