Christopher Faylor wrote: >There is a new snapshot available which should fix the problem with >screen status bar. > >There are still issues with the console buffer and full screen apps >like vim/emacs/less. If you scroll the buffer while in that mode >then things will get weird. The solution so far is: Don't do that. > >I'd appreciate it if people would try the current snapshot, paying >attention to console screen issues. I discovered your mail server doesn't allow *.png. Anyway: Console is 55 lines, buffer 300 lines and the buffer is filled. ^L in bash works as it should, but I get an artifact after less. From console: http://www.bengtl.net/files/fromconsole.png From bash: http://www.bengtl.net/files/frombash.png