Hi, I have an application that hangs after Ctrl+C is pressed. I'm currently running Cygwin DLL 1.3.2. Windows 2000's Task Manager shows the CPU at 100% after ctrl+c, as long as the command window is in the foreground -- it idles again if I Alt+tab somewhere else. there are a couple oddball things that it's doing: - the signal handler for SIGINT is a static function in a DLL. (the signal handler just immediately returns, at the moment, but the behavior is the same if it sets a volatile int to 1, signalling the main loop to quit...) - the app uses pthreads. it dies properly if i remove the signal handler entirely, and also exits normally if i just do 'kill -INT' from another bash window, even if the signal handler is installed; the problem only seems to appear with Ctrl+C. If there is need, I could try to come up with a minimal test case, but maybe this is already known and fixed in cygwin-current? cygcheck output is attached. <>