* use CygWin/XFree in XDMCP under Windows 98
@ 2002-06-06  6:18 EXT / EUREKA LE CUNFF Laurent
From: EXT / EUREKA LE CUNFF Laurent @ 2002-06-06  6:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'cygwin@cygwin.com'

Hello,
I do not manage to make function CygWin/XFree in XDMCP under Windows 98. The
Xfree window appears with the grayed bottom but that does not go further. I
does not obtain the banner of login .
The same installation under Windows NT or 2000 functions very well. Does a
solution exist? Indeed, I cannot for certain reasons technique pass these
stations under NT or 2000?

Thank you.

* Re: use cygwin/xfree in XDMCP under Windows 98
@ 2002-06-06  7:52 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2002-06-06  7:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin; +Cc: cygwin-xfree

Wrong mailing list.  Redirected.