* Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer
@ 2017-11-08  5:25 Ramirez Castro, Jesus Miguel
From: Ramirez Castro, Jesus Miguel @ 2017-11-08  5:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

0 [main] ls 17564 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer.  Please report this problem to the public mailing list

* Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer
@ 2022-08-19 12:11 Rick.Grape
From: Rick.Grape @ 2022-08-19 12:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin; +Cc: Rick.Grape

Below is the error I keep getting.
I have re-installed latest Cygwin 2 times now, even deleted the old one but still getting this.

M:\Projects>grep
      0 [main] grep 137440 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer.  Please report this problem to
the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com<mailto:cygwin@cygwin.com>
Usage: grep [OPTION]... PATTERN [FILE]...
Try `grep --help' for more information.

Thanks
Rick
Rick Grape
Harris RF Communications
1680 University Ave
Rochester, NY 14610
(585) 242-3780 - Desk
(585) 738-0823 - Cell
Rick.Grape@L3Harris.com<mailto:Rick.Grape@L3Harris.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain material that is proprietary, confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected or restricted under applicable government laws. Any review, disclosure, distributing or other use without expressed permission of the sender is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies without reading, printing, or saving.

* Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer
@ 2021-06-14 14:15 Olokunwolu, Elizabeth (FKN) - contr
From: Olokunwolu, Elizabeth (FKN) - contr @ 2021-06-14 14:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Good Morning,

I am having troubles starting CNTLM.. It stating that it can't find fast_cwd

Thank you,

* Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer
@ 2020-09-28 12:44 Alice Bilton
From: Alice Bilton @ 2020-09-28 12:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hello,

I am a Sheffield University student trying to install MASS software. However, during the process I have received the following message a number of times:

I’m not sure what this means. Am I unable to download the software, or is there something that I can do to help it? I left the initial instal window open and is seems to have continued with some of the installation process - I am now able to access the MASS DEMO, but upon opening the cygwin batch file, I get the following message:

Can you help?

Thanks
Alice

* Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer
@ 2018-05-03 18:20 emoctezuma
From: emoctezuma @ 2018-05-03 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Good afternoon, I am using a IC-CAP 2016.1   and when i trying to
simulate a simple circuit to get its S parameters
the simulation send the next warning:
1 [main] cp 9736 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD
pointer.  Please report this problem to
the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com

I have a institutional Licence from : National Institute of
Astrophysics, Optics and Electronics, Puebla,México

¿How can I solve this problem?

regards
Eduardo

[parent not found: <CAD1QJjUppq_ogX+VwM-H+0Fc=eM0k0YC8Mj5=imJBE3ceKBZ_g@mail.gmail.com>]
* Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer
@ 2017-04-04 16:05 Tony An
From: Tony An @ 2017-04-04 16:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

I was running Cygwin on a windows10, and I got this message inside a shell window of emacs:

      1 [main] grep 2308 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer.  Please report this problem to the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com