* where to find libjpeg62-6b-21?
@ 2010-07-13 15:47 Mirko Vukovic
From: Mirko Vukovic @ 2010-07-13 15:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hello,

this is a follow-up on the topic of gs and missing libraries:

I have the same problem, and I tried to solve it by installing
libjpeg6b.  In the original post, the problem was solved by installing
libjpeg-62-6b-21 from the `obsolete branch'.

Where is that obsolete branch?  (I have cygjpeg6b.dll and
cygjpeg-62.dll in my cygwin-1.5 tree.  Should I try those?)

Thank you,

Mirko

* R: where to find libjpeg62-6b-21?
@ 2010-07-13 16:18 ` Marco Atzeri
From: Marco Atzeri @ 2010-07-13 16:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

--- Mar 13/7/10, Mirko Vukovic ha scritto:

> Hello,
>
> this is a follow-up on the topic of gs and missing
> libraries:
> http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2010-07/msg00104.html
>
> I have the same problem, and I tried to solve it by
> installing
> libjpeg6b.  In the original post, the problem was
> solved by installing
> libjpeg-62-6b-21 from the `obsolete branch'.
>
> Where is that obsolete branch?  (I have cygjpeg6b.dll
> and
> cygjpeg-62.dll in my cygwin-1.5 tree.  Should I try
> those?)

using setup.exe on "Select packages" window there is
at the left bottom a ticked box "Hide obsolete packages" .
Remove the tick and the libjpeb62 package version 6b-21
will appear as available.

> Thank you,
>
> Mirko

Regards
Marco

* Re: where to find libjpeg62-6b-21?
@ 2010-07-13 16:21   ` Mirko Vukovic
From: Mirko Vukovic @ 2010-07-13 16:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 12:12 PM, Marco Atzeri <marco_atzeri@yahoo.it> wrote:
> --- Mar 13/7/10, Mirko Vukovic ha scritto:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> this is a follow-up on the topic of gs and missing
>> libraries:
>> http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2010-07/msg00104.html
>>
>> I have the same problem, and I tried to solve it by
>> installing
>> libjpeg6b.  In the original post, the problem was
>> solved by installing
>> libjpeg-62-6b-21 from the `obsolete branch'.
>>
>> Where is that obsolete branch?  (I have cygjpeg6b.dll
>> and
>> cygjpeg-62.dll in my cygwin-1.5 tree.  Should I try
>> those?)
>
> using setup.exe on "Select packages" window there is
> at the left bottom a ticked box "Hide obsolete packages" .
> Remove the tick and the libjpeb62 package version 6b-21
> will appear as available.
>

>> Thank you,
>>
>> Mirko
>
> Regards
> Marco

Thanks.  It worked and fixed the problem.

Mirko