Norton LifeLock Email: cygwin@cygwin.com Welcome to the Norton LifeLock Family! Your order NORTON LifeLock for $649.99 has been processed. We hope for your safe and secure digital life. ORDER STATUS: #Order Order Date Order Amount QYFD346878 April 06, 2023 $649.99 USD If you are facing any issue or want to cancel this order, contact us at +1 (408) 809-8223 ORDER DETAILS: Product - Norton LifeLock Complete Secure Plan Feature - Network Firewall Online/Offline Data Protection Shipping Method - PayPal Total Amount - $649.99 Thank you for your cooperation. We will be happy to help you. Sincerely, Norton Antivirus,