Hello, My name is Enrico and I am currenlty using Aspen Plus to do my thesis with Politecnico di Milano. I have a problem with the BITVISE. I oper it and then i open aspen, everything works just fine, but after a while it tells me that i have to shout down Aspen and once i try to log in again on bitvies, it gives me this error message: " 1 [main] socat 7948 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com" The only way to be able to work again on Aspen is if I restart the computer. Is it possible to solve this problem? Thank you so much,, Sincerely, Enrico Patanč