I'm currently writing a Windows 2000 Service and just found out that there are some API functions and structures, that are Windows 2000 specific, that are not implemented in my latest version of gcc (see cygcheck.out attached). I'm talking about the function to change the Service's description (in NT4 there was not description for services): -ChangeServiceConfig2 function -SERVICE_DESCRIPTION structure -SERVICE_CONFIG_DESCRIPTION structure Carlos Costa carlos.costa@novabase.pt Novabase Data Quality S.A. Av. Eng.º Duarte Pacheco Amoreiras, Torre 1 - 9º 1099-078 LISBOA Telefone: 21 383 63 00 Fax: 21 383 63 01