From: "Harig, Mark A." <maharig@idirect.net>
To: "Nicholas Wourms" <nwourms@yahoo.com>, <cygwin@cygwin.com>
Subject: RE: autoconf issues [often when upgrading from 2.13->2.53a]
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 16:41:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Have you tried downgrading to the stable tools (2.13) to see if the
problem is still occurring, or is that not an option (i.e, the
configure.in requires 2.53)?
I had a problem recently where it appeared that sed was running in an
infinite loop.  When I downgraded to the stable tools, the problem
disappeared.