* mksh 40-1 issues
@ 2011-06-21  1:21 Ryan Dortmans
From: Ryan Dortmans @ 2011-06-21  1:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi there,

I recently updated to mksh 40-1. After doing so, all calls to ksh
return immediately without doing anything. Passed scripts are not run
and trying to run an interactive shell immediately returns to the
parent process. I have had to return to version 39c-5, which works
correctly. I have tried reinstalling and uninstalling then
reinstalling, both to no avail. I have tried on two different machines
and both give the same behaviour, which leads me to believe there is
an issue with this version.

Can the maintainer have a look at this issue? I can give more details if needed.

Cheers,

Ryan Dortmans

* Re: mksh 40-1 issues
@ 2011-06-21 11:15 ` Chris Sutcliffe
From: Chris Sutcliffe @ 2011-06-21 11:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On 20 June 2011 21:20, Ryan Dortmans wrote:
> Can the maintainer have a look at this issue? I can give more details if needed.

The 40-2 build corrects the issue.  I was testing a Cygwin snapshot on
my build machine and had forgotten to revert to the official 1.7.9
release prior to building the 40-1 release.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Chris

--
Chris Sutcliffe