* autoconf doesn't find includedir correctly
@ 2000-07-24  8:47 McDermott, Alastair
From: McDermott, Alastair @ 2000-07-24  8:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi all,

I had a problem before with building autoconf - that was solved by putting
autoconf on a binary mounted partition. I still have a problem with it
though: autoconf does not seem to be reacting to -includedir and
-oldincludedir parms. I don't know if this is a Cygwin, autoconf or
configure script problem, but I was wondering if any of you have seen this
before - it doesn't seem to to be well documented.

The problem is that if I have a test AC_CHECK_HEADERS(foobar.h) in my
configure.in I get a response "checking for foobar.h... yes" from the
./configure script even though there is no such header anywhere on my file
system. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks,
Alastair.

--

Alastair McDermott
Software AG Ireland R&D Ltd.

* Re: autoconf doesn't find includedir correctly
@ 2000-07-24 11:00 Earnie Boyd
From: Earnie Boyd @ 2000-07-24 11:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: McDermott, Alastair, cygwin