Hi Ryan, > > Header files that could not be found: > > e.g. numeric_limits::max(); > > e.g. ostringstream ost; > > what I can say is that the stringstream stuff is there -- > it's just named > differently. On my Cygwin (1.1.2 base), /usr/include/g++-3/ contains > strstream, not sstream, and the classes it defines are called > things like > ostrstream, not ostringstream. HTH. Sorry to say, but you're wrong. The headers and classes you detected were part of the ANSI-C++ 2.0 spec, the others are part of ANSI-C++ 3.0 and should be there. limits: it is known that it is missing sstream: new IO classes are in development and hopefully ready soon Try www.STLport.org Jörg -- Want to unsubscribe from this list? Send a message to cygwin-unsubscribe@sourceware.cygnus.com