Hello, I regularly see these two processes taking more that 25% CPU Time each, as reported by ProcessExplorer. I have often terminated both not been able to notice any functionality lost, but I am sure I am missing something. Is there something in my setup causing this? I have attached /var/log/XWin.0.log and output from cygcheck -s -v -r. The latter is quite big and exceed maximum size for this list, I have deleted lines matching 'missing.*python2' of which there were many to stay within the limit. Thanks Hemal