From: Tom Kacvinsky <tom.kacvinsky@vectorcast.com>
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: failure notice
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2016 18:43:00 -0000	[thread overview]

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 10:34 AM, Tom Kacvinsky
<tom.kacvinsky@vectorcast.com> wrote:
> It turns out we are using the 32 bit version of cygwin, so I am going
> to try with 64 bit cygwin and the latest possible version and see how
> I fare.

Happens with both 32 and 64 bit cygwin.  I'm out of ideas.  The
developer here that I have been working with seems to think this ia
cygwin bug as this didn't happen in the 1.7 releases, and the version
of Qt we are using hasn't changed in between the cygwin versions we
are using.

Any other ideas?  Is there an environment variable or debug option we
can set to help track this down?