Hi , I am Samantha, working for a C o m m e r c i a l - M o r t g a g e company based in the US. Just answer these simple questions below and Our team can put together a package to suit your needs. 1. Description of the Property i.e. Office Building, Apartment. 2. Value of the Property 3. L o a n A m o u n t 4. M o r t g a g e - Type : R e f i n a n c e / New P u r c h a s e 5. Your Phone Number Best regards, Samantha Harris | CEO SimpleLenders LLC - We Deliver Value Headquarters: 4700 Millenia Blvd. Orlando, FL 32839 If you want to cease receiving our email, please reply with ELIMINATE in the Subject.