Recently I upgraded from Win8 to Win10. I used to run Cygwin/X with a window manager (dwm) without any problems. After the upgrade this did not work properly anymore. I can still run the X server and dwm starts as expected. However the window does not seem to be refreshing/ repainting correctly. Nothing appears when I start an xterm and type something. When I move the mouse around and click a bit, parts of the screen update and I see the xterm and the commands I typed. I tried a different window manger and no window manager, but just an xterm, all with the same behavior. When I run xterm in multiwindow mode it works as expected. When I run in fullscreen mode (single window) everything also works as expected. I tried the Cygwin 64 bit version, it works in the same way. Any ideas what could cause this? Regards, Joris