Hello, My name is Ella Adams, I have been trying to run a SAMOVA on a dataset I have. I have successfully ran SAMOVA2 on a smaller test file with a few of my samples, but after I wrote the larger file (total of 434 samples), it keeps giving my the following error: 2 [main] arlecore35_first 6356 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com Opening Project... Arlecore terminated gracefully Is there something I can do to remedy this? As far as I can tell my .arp and .geo files should be readable. I am using Windows 10 Enterprise. Thank you, Ella