Hi We have been using OpenSSH server for our windows environment for quite some time close to 4 years and starting Saturday, we noticed that there is some sort of weirdness where the console is not getting returned after completion of connection from the client. With heavily automated infrastructure, the automation scripts are breaking currently. Even from the localhost, when we open the cygwin terminal type exit, it is not closing the console Tried reinstalling Cygwin but the install process hangs forever on ca-certificate post installation. Can someone tell what is wrong here, Regards Sabari