From: "Carlo B." <carlo.bramini@gmail.com>
To: Marco Atzeri <marco.atzeri@gmail.com>, cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: Build of glm-0.9.7.6-1-src.tar.xz does not work.
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 22:06:16 +0200	[thread overview]

Hello,
thank you very much, your updated script allowed me to complete the
rebuilt process.
KiCad requires GLM version 0.9.8 or newer for compiling.
Unfortunately, I discovered that just replacing the old sources with
the latest ones is not enough for updating the library.
Since version 0.9.9.6, the install and uninstall targets have been
removed from generated Makefile:

https://github.com/g-truc/glm/commit/5f352ecce21bb1ab37fa56fac0f383c779b351a3#diff-af3b638bc2a3e6c650974192a53c7291

So, the current cygport script is able to work up to version 0.9.9.5,
which is enough for the task anyways.
Perhaps, the newer versions are using CMake directly for doing
installation, but I have no idea how this is expected to work in
cygport.
Thank you very much for your time and your support.

Sincerely,