Hello, I am trying to install a software which requires the libraries gcc-fortran, make, libarpack-devel, liblapack-devel, libnetcdf-fortran-devel, git. As I did and ran the commands given below, git clone https://github.com/Aida-Alvera/DINEOF cd DINEOF/ cp config.mk.template config.mk make The make command is showing the problem as Makefile:30: Compilers/Windows_NT-gfortran.mk: No such file or directory make: *** No rule to make target 'Compilers/Windows_NT-gfortran.mk'. Stop. I am keeping Linux as my default OS but it is asking for the Windows_NT-gfortran.mk any clue or help will be appreciated Thank you *Arnab Paul,* *PhD Graduate Student,* *Louisiana State University,* *United States of America*