HI, I am sucessed to run the Perl script which uses Net::SSH::Expect package from the cygwin command prompt. but i am scheduled the same script through crontab but script is breaking in middle. Additional Info: And if i run the same script from the DOS prompt then it is giving the below error: Error: SSHAuthenticationError Login timed out. The input stream currently has the conte nts bellow: Pseudo-terminal will not be allocated because stdin is not a termina l. at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10/Expect.pm line 828 Password: can you help me as early as possible.. Thanks in advance. kishore.