2020年1月21日(火) 10:47 Takashi Yano : > Thanks for the report. I could reproduce the problem under LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8. > I have almost caught the culprit. Please wait for a while. Thank you for the patch fixing the problem. I cherry-picked the patch and tried it, but there is another problem. Description: The programs compiled with "-mwindows" cannot read more than one character from PTY in a non-canonical mode in . There was no problem before the patch "Cygwin: pty: Fix reopening slave in push_to_pcon_screenbuffer().". Repeat-By: 1. Open Cygwin Terminal (mintty) 2. Compile the attached program with the following commands. $ g++ -o minimal2-con.exe minimal2.cpp $ g++ -mwindows -o minimal2-win.exe minimal2.cpp 3. The expected behavior can be checked with `minimal2-con'. After executing the command, please type some five characters. The string `[RECV]' will be printed five times, and then the program will exit. $ ./minimal2-con [RECV][RECV][RECV][RECV][RECV] $ 4. However, with the compile option "-mwindows", we can only see one `[RECV]', and the program will hang. $ ./minimal2-win [RECV] Best, Koichi