Hello, Newbie here. "Long time listener, first time caller!" I am an "ok" C programmer, but definitely not expert / kernel-level. I am trying to write unit tests for newlib/libc/unix/dirname.c. (That function has so many tricky corner cases!) I tried to follow from: newlib/testsuite/newlib.string/memcpy-1.c However, I cannot make unit tests run via: make test What am I doing wrong? How can I run the unit tests from memcpy-1.c? Last: I know that newlib != cygwin. If I sent this email the wrong mailing list, please let me know. Kind regards, Kevin ARPE Tokyo, Japan