Ok, I will check. On Fri, 4 Nov 2022, 6:31 pm marco atzeri, wrote: > On Thu, Nov 3, 2022 at 11:02 AM Ramya D CSE KIOT wrote: > > > > Dear sir/madam, > > I have installed cygwin 3.3 from the cygwin.com (given > install > > from internet option) for windows 7 32-bit system. I have followed the > > instructions to install. after installing cygwin I tried to install ns2 > in > > the cygwin command prompt. I received the error as *gcc* not found. > Again i > > tried to install but i couldnt fint the gcc package in the list. how to > > rectify it? > > set in Select Packages window the View as full and search for gcc-core > > select the last version to be installed. >