I've installed Gnome Calculator and I'm having a rather difficult time pasting to it. I work on Notepad++ and when I'm ready to have a formula calculated I paste it to GC. When trying to use Ctrl-V or Shift-Ins it very rarely, if ever worked, it seems to past old formula, nothing in Windows clipboard. It seems I very often, if not always, need to go through mouse selection (of the text) then copying using the contextual menu then in Gnome Calculator pasting using the mouse. Is there a way to more easily paste in Gnome Calculator ? Thank you kindly for your help