Hi Andrey, Thank you for your reply, FYI.. this is not the first instalation, I did lot of installations. Will try one more time and let you know. Regards, Shaik Jafrulla On Fri, Feb 10, 2023, 5:20 PM Andrey Repin wrote: > Greetings, shaik jafrulla! > > > Hi Team, > > > While installing latest cygwin package and it is hanging at 0/Perpetual > > /etc/postinstall/0p_000_autorebase.sh > > > I have tried multiple mirror sites and still issue the same. Please find > > the attached screenshot. Kindly help in resolving this issue. > > If this is a first installation, and/or you have (re)installed many (new) > packages at the same time, this process may take long time. > Plus, certain antiviruses could slow it down to a crawl, considering the > script has to open and possibly modify each executable file in the > installation. > Try to install just base set of packages for the starter, and incrementally > add packages you are missing for your daily work. > > > -- > With best regards, > Andrey Repin > Friday, February 10, 2023 14:33:22 > > Sorry for my terrible english... > >